Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I'm gonna need help installing my sliders but I won't be getting them until Sunday evening, I also will have a xoskel lo-pro light bar coming soon and since I am terrible with electrical stuff I'll need my led bar wired up when I get that. For Friday we could do smokey bones, hooters, chilis, something like that?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I'm gonna need help installing my sliders but I won't be getting them until Sunday evening, I also will have a xoskel lo-pro light bar coming soon and since I am terrible with electrical stuff I'll need my led bar wired up when I get that. For Friday we could do smokey bones, hooters, chilis, something like that?

With the weather the weekend, u couldn't pay me enough to do any kinda mods outside

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I don't plan on doing any mods til spring, I was just letting everyone know what I have that needs installing.

Does hooters on rte. 110 work for everyone at like 8pm?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I used to date a hooters chick from there, I'm very familiar with it, lol

So 8pm hooters fresh meadows?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds like a plan... ill be there for sure, if im not working late.... Me, superman and blk11xterra are the ones usually going there for a mini meet..lol...

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Cool, looking forward to meet you fellas!

Rebelgd, LIXterra, and dforlenza, if you want we could meet up somewhere along the LIE and roll there together around 7:30-7:45?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
It was awesome meeting you guys (Juan and Peter) last night....your rigs are sick! I can't wait to start adding mods to my truck.

Can't wait to meet the rest of you guys!

Side note: I picked up my beach pass this morning. I hope we can all get together in April and have a beach day!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Tbh i don't know which one I got. I got it at the Robert moses park office. It's $65 and bright pink lol

It's all good man. I'd love to check your titan swap out though soon. If anyone is free Monday I'm off...I was supoosed to meet up with dforlenza on friday but we never got in touch with each other. My bad. I was lazy yesterday afternoon if you read this bro.

Going to pick up my sliders tomorrow!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I got stuck working out in Water Mill on Friday..... I am looking forward to meeting up though. I am free Sunday, but I am either working in Greenport or Water Mill all week.

Romeo: I don't have your contact info any more. I lost all of my contacts when I switched phone plans last year.

I am getting the Suffolk County pass again this year. The state beaches are just too far to be worth buying the state sticker. once this snow goes away I will be getting all my fishing and kayaking gear together and ready.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The pass I got is good for Montauk as well according to the guy at the office. Should I buy the suffolk pass as well? If so where can I get it and how much does it cost?

·
Registered
433 Posts
The pass I got is good for Montauk as well according to the guy at the office. Should I buy the suffolk pass as well? If so where can I get it and how much does it cost?
Theres a county parks office in Sayville you can buy it from, or Smiths point beach (when their open), and Indian Island county park (again when the office is open). Those are the places I know of. I will be getting mine in a week or 2.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I also have all the paper work that comes with it, and the list of beaches and access points from last year. If we meet up before we go, I will bring them.

The county sticker is expensive. you need a county green key which is $25, and the county sticker is $93. at least that's what they were last year. My green key expired last fall so I need both this year too. the green key itself gets you discounts at all the county parks as well.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
From my (minimal ) experience with beach wheeling out east, each beach wants a diff pass....u need a state pass for one, a county pass for another, a town pass for another

61 - 80 of 103 Posts