Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I have been driving my little sport car around to keep mileage down on my X but I'm up in the Murray/ Cottonwood Heights area, so if you see the Shrockworks/ maxgear armor, gobi rack mounted white X, its likely me. Be safe out there and best of luck on the build.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Welcome to the site, lots of great people and good ideas for indulging your modding desires. I'm originally from Utah County, spent most of the past decade living in Austin, TX, now living in Washington DC metro area. No shortage of places to explore and wheel in UT, still missing it.

·
Registered
2011 S
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and welcome. I have been driving my little sport car around to keep mileage down on my X but I'm up in the Murray/ Cottonwood Heights area, so if you see the Shrockworks/ maxgear armor, gobi rack mounted white X, its likely me. Be safe out there and best of luck on the build.
ya man I grew up literally within a mile of the picture and videos you post near 6400 and highland that’s awesome bro it’s a great area clean and safe! I’m surprised I’ve never seen you driving around im now in sandy but in the cwood area often! Thanks I’ve got my window tint ordered waiting for that to arrive and have been doing touchup paint jobs here and there waiting for it to cool down a little before I start wrenching on this!’

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.