Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick hello
I bought a new SE 2wd after much research. I got 2wd on purpose as I mostly will use the X as a daily driver, especially when the weather is bad (don't like the Harley out in the rain). I own several trailers and wanted the tow capacity - 11ft car hauler for my tractor, 4x8 utility, 18ft CC boat, and motorcycle trailer. Because of all the trailers I don't need a pickup, but needed suv to carry my dogs (I have large dogs). Wish I had found this site before purchase because I would have forgone the side steps and trailer hitch and gone with Shrockworks - instead of changing them out as I will probably do in the future. The main reason I decided to forgo the 4wd, is because I gave my older son who lives nearby my 90 Wrangler which is used mostly off road, so I have a ride if I need one - younger son is USMC and has an 04 Wrangler. Hope to pickup many good tips here.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Welcome to our site, glad you did find us none the less the timing. :) WELCOME.

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

There's bad weather in PC?

Rob

·
on line
1,479 Posts
welcome :wav:

·
on line
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome - I've already picked up several tips and I haven't even begun to dig. (No, Rob, the weather wasn't too bad - unless there is a tornado or hurricane anything else is just weather, especially in the summer). I have made some changes and several additions to my X, but will post to the appropiate string, even if they are somewhat old. I look forward to a long association! Again, thanks.

·
on line
776 Posts
noob

Welcome! I can attest that in the short time I've been on the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge to be taken in from the good folks here @ the new x. They've already bailed me out on several occasions! Be prepared, for when you start modding, you are an immediate addict... Save your money, as you will go broke once you start, lol!!! Again welcome, and let the fun begin.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Oooh! Panama City! I used to love cruising up an down the miracle mile.

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Welcome to the best site on the web

1 - 18 of 18 Posts