Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys (and girls)...

I found this site through one of my buddies from the ZR2 boards (knaffie on here). I've been looking around for a month or two, seems like a great community you guys have.

I drive a 2000 Blazer ZR2, which I spend all of my free time and money on. It's still a work in progress and new parts are arriving pretty much every day, but here's what i've got so far:

2" Performance Accessories Body Lift
2.25" Custom Lift Shackles
1" Pro Comp Add-A-Leafs
1" T-bar Lift
Monroe MA-764 Air Shocks
33x12.50 BFG MT KM's
Chevy ZR5 Wheels
Clear Corners
Mtec Hi/Lo Beams
Hella Optilux 1300 Driving Lights with Mtec H3's
Rock Lights
Carbon Fiber Taillights
Synergy Offroad Gap Guards
15% Tint
AEM Brute Force Intake
Cherry Bomb Muffler with Gibson Tip
Ty's TB Spacer
B&M Shift+
Custom Sub Box
(2) 10" Infinity 1030W Subs
Infinity Door Speakers
Alpine Rear Speakers
Sony CDX 850MP CD/MP3 Player
Sony 760W Amplifier
Fire Extinguishers on Rear Pillars
Ballard Bros. Customs Rock Ring
Optima Red Top
Synergy Offroad Hidden Winch Mount
Ramsey REP 8000 Winch
Hi Lift Jack
Thule M.O.A.B. Roof Rack
Quickfists in a few locations
Synergy Offroad switch plate

I'm also the owner of Synergy Offroad, which I started just a few months ago. I'm waiting on my wholesale accounts right now, but i should have quite a lot that will work with your X's pretty soon.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Sweet deal. Once you start to make things that work with the X and decide that you want to become a vendor please let me know and I will make you a vendor and give you your own forum. If you want to go ahead and do it now just let me know if you want to gauge interest in what people are interested to see if you could build. Thanks for coming over by the way. :wave:

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dan galusha said:
Sweet deal. Once you start to make things that work with the X and decide that you want to become a vendor please let me know and I will make you a vendor and give you your own forum. If you want to go ahead and do it now just let me know if you want to gauge interest in what people are interested to see if you could build. Thanks for coming over by the way. :wave:
Thanks a ton for the offer! I'll probably hold off a bit until i get settled in here and start actually making/selling parts specifically for the Xterra.

Anyone else from here live in MA?

Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
welcome aboard.

Edit: I see you are in Mass. Check out www.nexterra.org if you every need an X test vehicle these guys can help you out.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Hi-lift mounts that fit on the 05+ tie down tracks in the rear.

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got a pic of the tracks you're talking about?

I'm actually working on Hi Lift mounts for the blazer on both the rear tire carrier and stock roof rack track this weekend. I might just have to "test drive" an X one of these days and take some measurements, lol.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Jigg said:
Got a pic of the tracks you're talking about?

I'm actually working on Hi Lift mounts for the blazer on both the rear tire carrier and stock roof rack track this weekend. I might just have to "test drive" an X one of these days and take some measurements, lol.
Hmm. No, but I will find one.

Just post on Nexterra.org that you would like to take some measurements of an Xterra. I am sure they will help you out.

Edit: Here is half of the back. (BTW: The XOC sticker peeled off)

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Jigg said:
Good deal, thanks for the pic! I'll check over on nexterra for locals... thanks again!
I asked and there are guys willing to assist they just need to know where Mass you are located.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: -Man, thats not an X, but it sho do look GOOD-- :cheers: --JIMBO

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Welcome to the site man. I'll be shooting you an email pretty soon.

:thumbright:

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

kokopop said:
Jigg said:
Good deal, thanks for the pic! I'll check over on nexterra for locals... thanks again!
I asked and there are guys willing to assist they just need to know where Mass you are located.
I spend my weeks on the north shore (marblehead/salem) and my weekends either in Bolton/Clinton or up in Hartland, ME (Wakeboarding or Snowmobiling :eek:ccasion5: )

Is the NEXterra forum through yahoo groups or did i miss a link?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts