Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, you kept asking for the ability to order Genuine Nissan Parts, well we listened!
We are proud to introduce the New Nissan Parts Catalog site to compliment our current accessory website.

www.eNissanParts.com is a complete Genuine Nissan Parts Catalog site!

You can now order any part you might need for your Nissan, at our discounted price!

Same Great Service, Even BETTER Prices!

Check us out, and let me know what you think!!!!

Brian

http://www.enissanparts.com

·
on line
631 Posts
There are no parts listed!! I was looking at the front brake components, rotor and pads, and nothing is listed :dontknow:

·
on line
631 Posts
Okay its working now... maybe I'm internet illiterate

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys!
I am working behind the scenes alot on this one, so if it doesn't respond, just hit refresh and it should be fine!

Thanks for the business guys!

Brian

·
on line
2,072 Posts
The site is great!! My cup holder thing in theback has been broken for a while. Just ordered a new one for $42. Also ordered wheel locks!!
Now my second favorite site!!

·
on line
971 Posts
Jerseyparts said:
Ok guys, you kept asking for the ability to order Genuine Nissan Parts, well we listened!
We are proud to introduce the New Nissan Parts Catalog site to compliment our current accessory website.

www.eNissanParts.com is a complete Genuine Nissan Parts Catalog site!

You can now order any part you might need for your Nissan, at our discounted price!

Same Great Service, Even BETTER Prices!

Check us out, and let me know what you think!!!!

Brian

http://www.enissanparts.com
Brian,

When I try to enter in the promo code of 'thenewx', it says that the code was not found. Can you go ahead and correct this issue?

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I should have posted this for you guys.
With this new software, we have discontinued the Discount Codes, and lowered the prices, so EVERYONE gets the new lower prices.
This elimates the problem of people forgetting to enter the code.

The Promo/Discount code will still work on the www.YourNissanParts.com site though, and we will be changing that site over to the new pricing system gradually.

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure, you can call me 1-866-782-6255 and I can add whatever you need, or you can email me.
I can add to either website within minutes, so let me know what you are looking for and I will be sure to take care of it for you.

Brian

·
on line
500 Posts
I would like to thank Brian for my order, in that I ordered online, and then called (like 19 times) so I could add something I could not find online. Your professionalism when dealing with all my viocemails was supurb.

Thanks for the parts.
Patrick

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the Kudos, I actually enjoy doing that stuff, It keeps me sharp, you get bored with the normal "I need an oil Filter" customers.

LOL!

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts