Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw a set of sliders on an X the other day(didn't have time to get a pic), but they looked like Hefty sliders only the outer kicker was angled up more and high enough so that the step plating was an upside down "L" shape to go from the outer/upper kicker, in and then down, to the lower/main slider. Hope that made sense...anyways, I really like them and was just wondering if they were a custom or new option for the Hefty sliders? Any pics if you have them or infor would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Not really sure if I follow your description, but I just received a new set last week. They still look like the ones pictured on the website.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess to try and describe it better...are the step plates flush with both inner and outer rails?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ThePlasticOne: I'm 99% sure they were Hefty's...and the X they were on did not have a body lift. I was just confused mainly because it seems on Hefty's website pics the step plate is mounted flush with both inner and outer rails...it may just be the angle the pic was taken at?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, def not white knuckle.

I saw them just as I was leaving the meet n greet in CR. Being a newbie I have no idea who's rig but if you were there they were on the rig parked in that north row, 2nd rig from the left. Like I said I just saw them as I was pulling out of the parking lot.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
No, def not white knuckle. I saw them just as I was leaving the meet n greet in CR. Being a newbie I have no idea who's rig but if you were there they were on the rig parked in that north row, 2nd rig from the left. Like I said I just saw them as I was pulling out of the parking lot. Posted via Mobile Device
Hey, that was my sons rig and the sliders are customs that we had made by a friend of mine .. Give me a PM or call and we'll chat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts