Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts
As much problem it was to get a PE8000 mm in there. I seriously doubt it will fit. Kinda more of a jeep geared external mount application if you ask me. There is not enough room on the top for it to sit in the shrock bumper. I'm not a big fan of one thing doing two things since the VCR went out that was built into a perfectly good TV. I lost the use of the TV getting the VCR fixed. But, that unit got the heads up in a Four wheeler magazine this month. Get a Winch and a Tsunami! MC

·
on line
853 Posts
usmc xterra said:
. . . But, that unit got the heads up in a Four wheeler magazine this month. . . MC
Not to sound too cynical, but how many pages separated the ad from the write-up? (Disclaimer: I've never seen that magazine, so I don't actually know if they operate that way.)

MC makes a good point, much better to have 2 tools, each one doing what it is best at.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
I e-mailed Jim about the Warn PowerPlant and he told it definitely will not fit. Did give me a list of what will fit. Unfortunately, I deleted that e-mail, but the above mentioned winch no fit fer sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts