Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one! Very good news. Last night myself along with 06blackse, Kuma and SyndicateX got a chance to sit down and formally organize a Utah club for Nissan off-roaders! We have chose the name United Nissan Off Road, we felt this best represents who we are since we are a group of Nissan enthusiasts who enjoy off roading together reguardless of whether you drive a Fronty, X, or Titan. June 22nd run will be our first official run up the Forrest Lake Trail (see Utah Meet n Greet section for details) and we will have more details about the club at that time. Please attend if you can. In the meantime we have created a group page on Facebook, just search United Nissan Off Road and click join group! We are all really excited to finally get this going and look forward to seeing everyone at the up coming meet!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
63 Posts
Pretty excited for the inaugural meet coming up this weekend and hope to see a good representation of Nissan owners, thanks in advance for the support of the those that support our efforts in getting this club up and going we really appreciate it. For those that can make it please check out our Facebook page, do a search for united Nissan off road and you will find us.

Thanks again

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
53 Posts
Glad to see some activity in this part of the world!

·
TNX Administrator
20,650 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Been a long week but the time is finally here, last day before the event. Who's excited? Looking forward to a gun and safe time this weekend, just a reminder please let me know via text or post on here for any unconfirmed enthusiasts attending so I know a general count of how many vehicles and people we will have.

Thanks for the support from everyone that has and is making this possible I really appreciate it, keep checking on this Facebook post for updates to events, random offroad adventures and other things related to the UNOR club, thanks again look forward to seeing y'all on the trail

One more reminder the fee into the canyon will NOT be paid for this event and is 6 dollars for a 3-day pass or you can purchase an annual pass for 45 dollars (which is what I am planning on doing), also if you have any questions about your stay in the canyon please contact the Pleasant Grove Ranger Station at 801-785-3563 regarding camping, pets, etc. I believe the entrance fee can be paid via visa or MasterCard but cash is always a sure bet. If you have any questions for me please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thanks again to everyone, we've got some pretty exciting news to be announced at this event.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm definitely late to this party... But definitely glad I found some Utah Nissan action!

I'm in central Utah, Spanish Fork to be more descript. Where the heck is everyone??

-Morituri Non Cognant-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.