Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all.
i'm newly registered here, though my truck's already been through a full autumn and a Canadian winter - though it was admittedly mild this year. gotta love them heated mirrors. already posted on the engine forum regarding oil changes.
Just thought i'd say hello from the great white north...

·
on line
1,618 Posts
Welcome! Wish I had heated mirrors, wouldn't you think that Nissan could allow those of us that are 2 hours from Canada to have heated mirrors on our X's as an option?

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
47 Posts
Hey there Mack, welcome from a fellow Noob.

Get into your profile and describe your location. Are you and east or west Canuck :colors:

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Hi Mack, welcome fellow Canadian. Where abouts are you located?

I have an X that originated in the US, hence, no heated mirrors......doohh.

Welcome!! :cheers:

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm out in TO, though I'm out west at least a couple a times a year to climb and backpack, and sometimes to ski. my bro (87 YJ) lives in Cowtown and my cuz has a place out in Invermere. I see Backwoods is from the Kooteneys - I'm jealous - I've done the Rockwall as well as Kindersley and pass by everytime i go to Radium or Invermere - I love that area!

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
WHY DO I KEEP GETTING DOUBLE POSTS EVERY TIME I EDIT??????

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
dpatton said:
Welcome. Good to have more Canadians on here.
Keep this up and you guys can start your own club or the first thenewX.org Chapter.

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome.

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum....regardless of your nationality! :geek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts