Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never heard of this company until a few days ago. I like the look of their stuff, and they have Nissan bumpers. Anyone heard of them before? Anyone running their stuff? Just curious. Matt

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
It's a shame if they get bad reviews- the TAG bumpers are the best looking of the bunch- the shrock etc front bumpers look like #$^ IMO . For $6-700 plus $300 shipping it's just not worth it to me. I'd love to have a receiver hitch for cooler and rods but they casn go on the rear for that money

Already been discussed. It IS TAG aka KMA aka whatever other names. They change names about once a year to run from the bad reviews

·
Registered
471 Posts
So what's the verdict on these guys anyways? I've done some light research and it seems the gist is that the product is fantastic with horrible customer service

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just a heads up TAG is still TAG. Bluelake is a reseller of TAG bumpers and not a new name. I usually stay out of this stuff but I know these guys and hate to see bad things written.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
there are PLENTY of posts on here about people having issues w/ TAG/KMA. They are willing to customize, which is nice...but you never know what you are going to get.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Wow, and that's why I wish I had not even said anything.

Lesson learned.
I bought a bumper for my 96 Pathy from them, no issues. Some people have had some fitment and quality issues though. Nissan is a relatively small market, so to put out products with issues will ruin a companies rep quick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts