Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just got a new batch of stickers in. If you are interested please pm me and let me know how many you want. They are $2 per sticker. If you have already pm'd me please do so again so I have an accurate and up to date pm. I only have 80 of them at this time.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Are they the same design?

·
on line
376 Posts
I like the old design MUCH better!
I will have to agree the new design is quite ***!
I'm thinking thats not the new design.
I didnt see Dan post it.
Looks like spam to me!

G

·
0 Posts
can you still get any of the original design made up, dan... i think that's the one more people are wanting to get.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup. That's the new design that I got made up.

Just messing. They are the same design as the last batch that I had made. I was thinking about changing it but the guy that makes them for me had a lot of things going on and didn't want to take up any more of his time.

·
on line
279 Posts
Hey Dan,
I don't know if my PM's to you are working as they are sitting in my outbox not sent. Could you PM me with PayPal info.
Thanks

·
on line
291 Posts
Damn, thanks D-Day.

I was wondering why I hadn't heard from Dan yet, since I sent the PM 2 days ago. When I read your post I went and checked my outbox and boom, there it was.

So Dan could you please PM the paypal address too?

Thanks,
Joe

·
on line
36 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I sent a PM on Monday night and hadn't heard back yet. I just figured you were busy, but now I see it sitting in my outbox. Please PM the paypal ordering information to me as well.

Thanks

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll send it to ya. I've been busy with my last week of school.

·
on line
279 Posts
Got it. Thanks Dan. Good luck with your last week of school. Hope you're able to land the job you're looking for.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Everyone that has sent me paypal funds and those who I have arranged other means your stuff is in the mail today.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts