Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I moved to AB from the UK 3 yrs ago and wanted to get an Xterra back then. So 3 yrs later after a Grand Cherokee (still have that) and 2 RAM 1500's I finally got around to getting an Xterra. :icon_smile: There really were some rough ones aroundthe YEG area, and so many dealers were claiming to have an SE when in fact it was S. So anyway the best pick was a private sale 122,000KM MY05 SE in Night Armour Grey or whatever its called.

The only issue was a seized tailgate lift, which I gather isn't an uncommon Nissan issue, so an hour or so of WD40 treatments it works every time (so far!), started with the stander WD$), moved on tho the Silcone stuff then fnished up with the WD40 spray grease stuff.

Dont know otoo many any nice trails to take it down though, want to do a little off roading but not the sort that scratches and dents the pretty immaculate bodywork.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome!

There are few wheelin parks out west of you...A quick search on here will probably turn up the names....which are evading me right now.

Enjoy the New to you ride

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, but been here 12 years so pretty much gone local, lol. What part of the UK you from? I'm originally from South Bedfordshire.
A town called Altrincham, Cheshire/South Manchester area. Never going back though, AB red neck for ever now :drink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts