Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post all though I've been reading a tonne. Picked up an 07 last summer. For my 16 year old actually but have been enjoying it and will get a second one for his younger brother next year! It's an SE, dark grey, no mods but leather seats and what looks like non factory heated seats (nice for winter up here) I need to rewire those though as the previous owner did a hatchet job.

Been great truck, hence wanting a second one. Had the bad rad serial # which I did the smod mod too. But have since switched it out to a good 3rd part rad I saw recommended here. So good to go. Have been enjoying the info here. I'm not a rabid poster but will put in my two bits from time to time.

I do have some engine questions, but will do that in a follow up post. Cheers!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like you know what you are doing.

Careful spoiling your children now..... :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! No expert but kind of handy I like to think. Grew up on the farm and day job as a Mechanical Engineer doing design work. Oil and Gas. Once things are off warranty I hate paying a dealer, so will at least attempt or consider fixing most things. Have been finding the xterra not that bad to work on..... some fathers son bonding and learning. Which sometime just looks like me yelling and pointing :) good times! But my boys love it as it's been their fishing machine.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome in...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts