Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you may or may not know I'm now a dealer for Staun II products (www.OffroadGorilla.com).

Our main product are internal beadlocks.

The manufacture and myself are looking for a test vehicle in which to run our 16" beadlocks on a 16.5" wheel. I know not too many of us our running 16.5" wheels but wanted to offer it to you guys just in case or if you have a friend interested.

We already have had success running our 16" beadlock on a 16.5" wheel but would like another data point or two.

If interested or have a friend interested send me an email, explaining why we should pick your truck.
[email protected]

The basic plan:

Phase 1:
-OffroadGorilla.com selects you as a test vehicle.
-You buy a set of 16" beadlocks from OffroadGorilla.com (you get this money back later, it ensures us that you will actually install them).
-You conduct the installation documenting the process with pictures and any issues you might have.
a. The install goes well, skip to Phase 2.

b. You can't get the installation to work, we refund all your money and have you ship the beadlocks back to us. We pay shipping.
You can use the 2nd value stem you just installed into your wheel to monitor pressure when you are inflating/deflating or just leave it alone.

Phase 2:
- You now have a set of double beadlocks on your truck! Go wheeling abuse the heck out of them and document the process. Send us your feedback good and bad!
- After your first serious wheeling trip. We'll send you a Staun II beadlock and Offroadgorilla.com decal to slap on your truck.
- Continue to rock the beadlocks and decals for 6 months providing us any feedback you have and proof (pictures of you wheeling) that the beadlocks and decals are still in place.
- After the 6 month adventure we'll send you $300.
- So basically you end up paying only $345 for your set of beadlocks

Manufacture is also giving 3 sets away for free, you'd pick your size if you win:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/1548490-free-staun-ii-bead-locks.html

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just out curiosity, how would you find tires to fit 16.5 rims? All the tires I have seen strictly forbid mounting on 16.5 rim.Do they make 16.5 tires?
They sell tires for 16.5" tires. Also you can run hmmwv tires aka military take off tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts