Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright..I'm putting some of the supercharged 17in rims on my 2006 xterra soon. the rims have some tires, but I'm gonna need some new ones soon..like really soon.

what's a good tire for me to run? I'm definitely wanting an all-terrain tire, no mud tires at all, and something that's more beefy looking than some regular boring stock tires.

maybe BFG all-terrain, but I'm not sure as to what size yet, and I need some suggestions with some pictures, so I will know what they will end up looking like

thanks guys

·
on line
335 Posts
by supercharged 17in...do you mean the rims that came on the old SE-SC xterras and /or frontiers? if so....the won't fit. the bolt pattern is wrong.

as for aggressive AT....the BFG AT is good, cooper S/T. the dick cepek Fun country II is good looking, Grunzen has been running that..but we haven't heard from him in a while since he went to europe.

thats a BFG AT in 285/75R16, otherwise stock.

it also looks really good as a 265/75R16 (stock off-road size)

take a look at this thread....alot there...

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=298

·
on line
1,884 Posts
You really have to question an ebay seller who says the wheels came off a factory supercharged 05... :geek:

·
on line
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah..i might still just get some bigger/better tires for my factory S wheels. i'd just paint them and i'll be just as happy.

i'm digging the bfg 255/85 but they don't come in all-terrain, just in mud-terrain...which sucks

any more suggestions?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts