Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looking to get the plastic piece that goes around the HVAC controls and the radio. It is much more stylish in the xterra than in the frontier. Trying to think of what it would be called exactly, so I can be more specific when I'm trying to find one.

Anyone know where I could get one without spending a ton of money, like I would have to if I got one from the dealer?

Here's the ugly one that they put in the frontier.

·
on line
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I might give that a shot. It's easy as hell to pull that part out... Only one screw holds it to the dash. Just pull the tray out above the CD player, take out the screw, and pull the whole piece out.

·
on line
641 Posts
Re: Need an interior piece... what would you call this exact

IanIanBoBian said:
Looking to get the plastic piece that goes around the HVAC controls and the radio.
In the service manual it's called "Cluster lid C".

Cluster lid A is the piece over the guages/speedo.
Cluster lid D is the piece below Cluster lid C.
Cluster lid B isn't shown/referenced.

·
on line
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Need an interior piece... what would you call this exact

dpatton said:
IanIanBoBian said:
Looking to get the plastic piece that goes around the HVAC controls and the radio.
In the service manual it's called "Cluster lid C".

Cluster lid A is the piece over the guages/speedo.
Cluster lid D is the piece below Cluster lid C.
Cluster lid B isn't shown/referenced.
awesome, thanks!

·
on line
131 Posts
http://www.buynissanparts.com/

These guys seem to have any part needed for our trucks. I ordered the cam alignment bolts and a cover for the rear wiper from them. Also, I noted on the beta site for Courtesy Parts that they are going in this same direction. Plus, you can see the diagrams for the exact parts you are looking for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts