·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Old Man Emu vote.

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Xterra S
637 Posts
Hey there I am looking online for suspension kits and so far I have found this 2 kits that are on my price range, any thoughts or recommendations?

And this one

First link is to Xterra parts and second is to frontier parts. The rear springs are different so make sure you get the right kit. Ome has been around a long time for the Xterra and is decent. I have never heard of anyone getting Ironman. That may be new state side but I see a lot of people running Ironman parts in Australia... the same place ome is from.

Ome rear springs are noisy. Very noisy. They have performed well so far for me though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
First link is to Xterra parts and second is to frontier parts. The rear springs are different so make sure you get the right kit. Ome has been around a long time for the Xterra and is decent. I have never heard of anyone getting Ironman. That may be new state side but I see a lot of people running Ironman parts in Australia... the same place ome is from.

Ome rear springs are noisy. Very noisy. They have performed well so far for me though.

what kind of noises are you having from your OME? I’ve had OME for almost a year and haven’t noticed any noises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Xterra S
637 Posts
what kind of noises are you having from your OME? I’ve had OME for almost a year and haven’t noticed any noises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They squeak a lot. Don't have the pads between all of the leafs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts