Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up?!? After lots of browsing on here, I finally broke down and decided to become a full-fledged member. I have gotten loads of very good info from this site, and I figure it is only proper that I hop on here and say thanks and maybe return the favor. My name is John Neal, but everyone calls me Nealio. I am "Nealio302" in the VAXC forums. I am from Suffolk, Virginia. And I am a meteorologist in the United States Navy. :) I drive an 05 Xterra "Off-Road SE", according to the CarFax report. I think it is just an SE, though. No mods to it yet, other than the removal of the mud flaps. However, I am soon going to do the "Stealth Wheel" mod that Syndicate did, even though I have been getting some negative flak from others. I think it will be a good mod, though. And I am looking at doing the AC 3" BL, as soon as some cash comes in. Oh, and I am considering throwing some General Grabber AT2s on the Stealth Wheels. I have been reading some really good reviews around the net on those. Anywho, that is me and my ride. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask. I am a pretty friendly guy...I think. Thanks for making this site, specifically for the nex gen X. Good stuff. :)

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Welcome...

·
TNX Administrator
20,460 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, guys. I am sure that I will enjoy my stay here. Already found loads of useful information that I can put to very good use. So, thanks for that! I will definitely put forth any information that I come across. I must warn you, though, I am pretty retarded when it comes to automotive knowledge, so don't expect a whole lot. My expertise is more in the weather field. :) But, I shall do my best here. Thanks for welcoming me with open arms.

·
on line
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not new here...but moving soon...

I couldn't decide where else to post this, so here seemed pretty good. I am not a complete noob here on the site, but still in the noob-ish stage. Anywho...I am going to be moving to Biloxi, MS at the beginning of August and will be there until around April of next year. Just wondering if there are any people on here that are from the Gulf Coast area. I have never taken the X down in that area, so I am not sure as to what all there is down there in the way of trails or mud spots. I know that there is a SEXC, but are there any other area clubs? Just wanting to get a feel for things and maybe hook up with some people while down there. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts