Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great week exploring the roads east of Greenwater in my stock X. Took FS-70 east and began to get acquainted to the roads out there.

Took 7030 to Kelly Butte Lookout. 3 mile roundtrip hike with amazing views of Rainier. End of road 7032 has a couple of wicked camp spots

Ran the Naches Trail from 7080 to Naches Pass via Government Meadows. This was my first time and doing it and I was quite scared of damaging my X. I was lucky to have a patient Rubicon owner spot on at a couple locations. Trail is in good condition and not muddy.

Bagged Pyramid Peak- 2 mile roundtrip. Accessed from a side road off 7080 (near PCT junction).

Depending on weather, I may go back any day between Oct 5-8. Let me know if anybody is interested. Also could do it on my ADV moto.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I did that naches trail in my stock X with out a spotter and well lets say my plastic bumper has a big dent now. That is one tight place! I was amazed to see DNR out there in lifted rubicons.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Hope to get a group next summer to roll the Nat-cheeeze.
I'm down! Keep the NWXC updated here and/or on facebook and I'm sure they'll be a few takers. I don't have facebook, but my wife will tell me when she sees upcoming X outings.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same! Although I'd probably be more likely to see it on the FB page before I'd see it here. I just can't keep up with all the different topics on here, even though I try to

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello fellas - just got back in town after being gone for six months. Sounds like there is some interest in getting a group together for some trail runs this summer - I'd be more than willing to act as the organizer. I don't FB so this is my only resource to meet Xterra owners.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I'm up for it. I have plans early July and Early Aug, but other than that I'm free. Week of 02AUG would be awesome since I was going to take a week long trip some where anyway.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello fellas - just got back in town after being gone for six months. Sounds like there is some interest in getting a group together for some trail runs this summer - I'd be more than willing to act as the organizer. I don't FB so this is my only resource to meet Xterra owners.
If i can get the schedule to match up, I'd be in.

Maybe get some Xterras together for a couple days on the WABDR?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts