Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

N.C.

4K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  npgtech 
#1 ·
just saying hello to all the of the South Atlantic and all of my fellow nc guys!!

#14 ·
thinking about the poly skids, what do you think for Tellico and the like? I've never been there, but have a plan laid out for this summer. Any input from you "locals" would be appreciated. Also, anyone that wants to come to ATL hit me up, I don't have any good wheeling spots yet but I am always on the lookout.

#18 ·
I wanted to go to URE, but my suspension needs are outweighing my armor needs. My rear leaf spring is as flat as a board, so I'm getting the mini deaver and bils for the back instead of some sliders. From what I've heard you almost have to have sliders for URE so I'm gonna sit this one out

#19 ·
Negative Ghost Rider,
Sliders are not needed, it's nice, but you really don't need them, I don't have any marks on mine from URE.
My leafs are getting a little saggy though, I might be doing the PRG 3" lift here sooner then I think. We will see how much moving into a new place is going to be and getting re-situated in NC once I get back. Any left over extra $$$ is going to the X towards the SL, and hopefully a slew of items from Shrockworks.

Less then 30 days till I'm home!!!
:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.