Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:love5: I don't think I love any human (sorry, honey) as much as I love my X.

The day after I brought it home (In Alaska, on the Seward Highway) still has those darn mudflaps on it...but thay came off shortly afterward!

Packed, stickered and ready to leave Alaska to drive to the East Coast!

First time at PAP. Birch tree damage. Man, was that the best day ever!

My chihuahua hated wheelin'.

A few more.....I'm sorry, I'm like a mom with pictures of her brat.

Okay, how about this.....here are my photo albums:

PAP: http://christiancrawlers.org/gallery/main.php/v/XterraXtian/11-18-06/

SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY: http://christiancrawlers.org/gallery/main.php/v/XterraXtian/upstateNY/

PICS OF ALASKA: http://christiancrawlers.org/gallery/main.php/v/XterraXtian/Alaska/

There....wow....sorry. Thanks for looking if you made it this far!!!!

~XX~

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Man.. that last picture is nice... looks like tons of fun.

·
on line
631 Posts
its my twin!! haha.
looks nice man.

heres mine

:cheers:

·
on line
551 Posts
No apologies needed.
All great pictures.
One of these days I'll have a few myself.

·
on line
631 Posts
i was approached by a fellow X owner (again, same year and color as mine! go figure) and he asked me if those lights were factory options. i told him about how i installed it and blah blah blah... then he asked about my turn signals... silverstars. i know, expensive... but working at a parts store has it perks! haha

okay, now i know i have seen the Christian Crawlers sticker somewhere before... i think in MOAB during the easter jeep safari last year. maybe, not quite sure on that

·
on line
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TeamMezmerize said:
but working at a parts store has it perks! haha
I BET!!! I'm jealous. My boyfriend and I plan to go to mechanics school eventually. We already have the plans for our 4 bay garage...one bay is 2 stories to accomodate for the lift....with the 2bedroom living space on top!!!!! Can't wait!!! But I want to learn how to weld, etc first.

TeamMezmerize said:
okay, now i know i have seen the Christian Crawlers sticker somewhere before...
Mine's an original and the only one out there. I put it on in October when I was leaving Alaska...so I could pimp our site across Canada and the lower 48. One of the guys at CC created it and I had the sticker made. But there are several (MANY, actually) Chrisitan groups out that way. You may have seen something similar. I'm actually going to AZ to ride with a couple of them in July!!!! I can't wait to wheel the desert!

·
on line
631 Posts
XterraXtian said:
I BET!!! I'm jealous. My boyfriend and I plan to go to mechanics school eventually. We already have the plans for our 4 bay garage...one bay is 2 stories to accomodate for the lift....with the 2bedroom living space on top!!!!! Can't wait!!! But I want to learn how to weld, etc first.
good luck with the shop! im in the process of opening mine.... still haha. plans change when you have stupid people working above you :geek:

·
on line
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cheers: Good luck to you too!!!! I hope it gets off the ground and everything works out!!! Its the coolest, yet most stressful thing!!!

My great friend owns a business in AK, he does audio/visual, autostarts, etc. He did it for a LONG time and just sold it cuz it became a pain in the a**. He was BOOMING come winter, but summers were BAD. No one thinks about an autostart in the summer!!!

·
on line
189 Posts
nice pics

the last pic is really sick..

where do you guys go most of the time. or do you guys go everywhere..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts