Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUU
UUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K

Everybody is okay except the X... body damage all down the side and screwed my rims... I'm really not happy at all and the bitch didnt even speak english, pics and updates to come tonight when I feel up to it...

·
on line
1,208 Posts
Take the insurance check and use the money toward a SAS, and have your X covered in truck bed liner!

No, just kidding, Im really sorry about this dude, That really sucks bad, do you know if your X will be repaired or deemed totaled? Do you have gap insurance?

·
on line
1,165 Posts
sorry to hear about that, is it repairable? hope everything goes your way...good luck........

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
gap is the single best thing you can have on a vehicle you still owe on. Except mods of course! :cheers:

·
on line
735 Posts
I know how you feel.. I have a new tundra I just got for when I don't wanna drive the Xterra. Haven't even made the first payment yet and some girl from mexico (sans insurance, of cousre) stuffed her ford taurus under my back bumper last friday.

I would have probably been more upset if it was the nissan.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
mike100 said:
I would have probably been more upset if it was the nissan.
Thats priceless. I love it!

·
on line
631 Posts
is this Xterra accident weekend??? hope everything goes well for you man... my accident last night sure isn't!

·
on line
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You had a wreck also? Get pics of that on here! heres some pics of mine...

Damage isnt to bad, got an estimate at the body shop... going to be a minimum of 3500$ and take a minimum of 3 weeks, my gf and I are both fine, the other ladies are is totaled and she had just bumps and scrapes and stuff... it was 100% her fault, she tried to pass my gf on a double yellow line because she thought she was turning right when we had our left blinker on... whatever.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
glad everyone is ok, that damage does look pretty mean tho..hope everything works out good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts