Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, tonight I was thinking about the X and realized that EVERYTHING I've done to the X (including ordered but not received yet) has been done through the glorious interwebs. Due in no small part to this site. What would I do without the web? I have no idea!!!

Would the rest of you really have mod'd your trucks without this site and without the web in general? I mean there's no catalogs or anything specifically for the new X. How else would you know what's available?

All I know is that using/browsing this site has cost me upwards of 10K.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
HOLY SCAMOLIE!!! thats alot of dough. But your right, I would not have as many plans to mod my X if it wernt for this site and people like Eddo, ponyboy, 8thman and BoondoX that make me jelous. I gotta control this MOD monster :brave:

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Agree 100%. Maybe would have done the tires ventually. But the rest is all because of you guys!!

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
The interweb is the cause of and solution to all of your X problems! Without this site and some other X clubs I belong to I would never be modded out like I am.

Viva la X Revolucion!

·
on line
500 Posts
The web is the best thing since the printing press. A somewhat permanent world wide instantaneous access to all the electrified parts of the world... What a wonder time to be able to experience the change to come, that if one's not change averse.

Anyway, as miraculous as the web seems, really it's the people who make the content, and not the miraculous delivery. So, here's to all the help and support thenewx board and its members so generous give to all.

Patrick

·
on line
91 Posts
Three months ago I had never heard of PRG or Schrock or Top gunz Etc....Now I am Looking for the how to on PRG Deavers install. Damned if Jen and Greg are not the greatest.

·
on line
1,361 Posts
I have avoided the mod bug so far except for a new sound system but that is only because I am poor right now and my wife is just finishing up school and we had a baby this year. Next year when she starts working we will see if I can hold off. I do want a new moutain bike next year then maybe sliders.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
I am sure I would have done Tires and a mild lift, but now because of this site I am looking to do an SAS. My poor wallet. Being single FTW!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts