Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just showing what i did to mine

For those who want to see what a PRG shackle looks like. I could not find a pic when I was buying(not even on their website) so this is for people considering them.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Looking good. The black wheels are awesome.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Right on, your truck is looking good but definitely needs some mud or something on it to top it off :D

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
atekt said:
Right on, your truck is looking good but definitely needs some mud or something on it to top it off :D
Thanks, it will probably see a little mud sometime but its my 2wd daily driver.
The bronco is for that...

here is a little coat of mud, haha

willgr1 said:
nice work, now hop in your X and head over to general sam's...we'll meet you there at 3 :cheers:
How bout you all come to San Antonio and we will throw some mud

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
USArmyX said:
Where do you wheel in San Antonio?
My buddies and I just screw around the under overpasses at I-10 and 1604. I might wheel tomorow actually. My Bronco is running good.

125inA30zone said:
what do u call that mod in your passenger seat?
My chick, for some reason she puts up with me.

·
on line
1,574 Posts
nice!
i was waitin for you to say "my sister" or something.
lovin the rims though

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
k1w1t1m said:
Are you on fullsizebronco.com?
Yes sir, same screen name on there.

·
on line
125 Posts
I know you might not know this off hand, but do you think the 8089 wheels would fit on a stock suspension X with 265's and not rub? Truck looks great by the way

·
on line
246 Posts
im gonna say no because of the offset------------i know someone here in town frontier with 2.5-3 inch lift and his rims rub but thats with the 285 and another over at CF that stock with those rims and had to trim. i know the X fender is diff but the offset of those rims i think you'll prob rub slightly in the rear of the fenderwell. but another thing member here X that i wheel with runs 285 on stock rims-little heat gun and no flaps-doesnt rub.

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:withstupid: Trimming isn't a big deal but you will probably need to. I melted and trimmed back some plastic on the fenderwell and then bent the sheetmetal corners up so they would not catch the tire. Its worth it.

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Which billet grille is that?

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Cool thanks!!!! Looks good..

·
on line
13 Posts
man your X is looking good, i am also located in San Antonio. those wheels and tires really look good on the X. by the way what do the shackles do? we have leaf springs in the back, what do shackles do?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts