Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm getting ready to get a set of 20s and am eyeing the HPD Spinouts

it's gonna look like the one below, but I wanna get it in yellow and black. anyone know where i can find yellow and black wheels? can i paint the silver to yellow? or leave it as is with the silver polish? suggestions? :geek:

________
Head shop

·
on line
17 Posts
Where can you find those with the six bolt pattern thats right for the X. I just want to make sure that you know the picture shows five holes, but you'll need 6.

·
on line
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yeah i noticed those were 5s..... i talked to a guy that runs a truck shop and he said he can get them w/ the correct fitment for the X.

thankfully these don't spin..that would be GHHETTTOOOOO :geek: not planning on off-roading..........................................................YET!
________
HOT_MISTRESS4U

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Just be aware, and make sure your wheel guy is aware, that virtually no aftermarket wheel fits the '05 and later Xs without hitting the brake calipers in the front. USMC has, I believe, MB Predators that work, and I think there are one or two other choices (tirerack has something), but I just went through a huge ordeal trying to find wheels that fit. I needed 16x8s. I went with a forged Pro Comp that needed some machining (they took material off the back of the wheel) and spacers, or adapters, 3/4". Spacers are unpopular on this site, and for good reason. They are to be avoided if at all possible, although I was convinced to go with them under my circumstances.

Once you're talking 20s, I have no idea, but be careful. It's amazing how hard Nissan has made the wheel situation for us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts