Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my first set of mods from shrockworks: rock sliders, OiL, DIff, and tranny skids. Very excited, but i can tell this is just the first of many mods. No wife or kids to support so i guess my savings are going to be spent on this, why else do i work if its not to spend the money. Im new to all this, so i was wondering, in 6-8 weeks, if anyone in this forum near the NY area would be willing to help out since i have no garage, tools, or expertise.
thanks.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Nice, of out curiosity how old are u?
Good luck.you should look up your nearest xterra club, that should help out

·
on line
2,459 Posts
I'm about 3 hours north of you depending on where in NY you are. (I think you a previous post you said you were in the city)

·
on line
2,573 Posts
Congrats on the first of many purchases from Jim @ ShrockWorks. LOL

If I'm in the area when your stuff comes in I'll be up for helping out.

remember that the Skids don't come painted so if you could do the painting before the mod day it will help everyone out.

See you down the road

DaveP

·
on line
1,084 Posts
Im from Queens, but in the same boat as you...No garage, no tools, and no expertise. I had slidders sitting in storage for 4 months...figured since i didn't have to wait from schrockworks i'd wait to get them on. They're on now...but i'd love a mod day, watch some experts work and possibly have something to add to my truck

·
on line
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. ill keep posted when i get them in. Webfur, Im 20 by the way. I currently study up in Providence but i drive around alot so i could go pretty much anywhere in tristate or new england. Good way to learn and meet people for future off roading trips.

·
on line
704 Posts
20... I was twenty some years ago :)

Enjoy life while you can. You can knock up a girl and get a kid or two. Spend money on childcare and a small house. Or you can enjoy it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts