Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X 6MT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Xterra with these custom seats front and rear. It was originally ordered with cloth however the cloth has been removed and the seats have been completely reupholstered.
They are black leather with blue stitching and have PRO-4X OFF ROAD embroidered in the backrests in the same blue as the stitching. All 4 headrests have also been reupholstered to match with the same leather and blue stitching. They still retain the factory heating, lumbar support adjustment and the passenger seat still folds flat with no issues. Passenger seat also still has the factory hard plastic backing and the rears still have their hard factory rear plastic backing as well.
Not sure where they were done or how much they cost to do.

Vehicle Car Window Blue Automotive design
Car Window Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive design Grey Font Tints and shades Electric blue
Car Vehicle Gear shift White Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle White Automotive design

·
Registered
964 Posts
I remember seeing this truck somewhere. Either here or in a FB group when the previous owner originally posted photos of the new seats.

It’s probably the nicest example of reupholstered Xterra seats I’ve seen.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember seeing this truck somewhere. Either here or in a FB group when the previous owner originally posted photos of the new seats.

It’s probably the nicest example of reupholstered Xterra seats I’ve seen.
That was definitely me when I posted it on Facebook haha. After posting it a couple people messaged me telling me to post them here and to enter the TOTM so here I am

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know Katskinz will make custom covers like that. I'm pretty sure that there would be a label somewhere
I know Katskinz will make custom covers like that. I'm pretty sure that there would be a label somewhere
Ya no label or anything anywhere, but I have seen another Xterra with similar seats though without the embroidery or colors. The X also came with a few bar codes on stickers and I have no idea what they're for but I'm guessing something with the seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts