Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these things handle amazing offroad I thought I was stuck a couple times and it crawled right out like it was nothing and mines just an 08 S model with 2500 miles on it with no mods done yet. I scratched pretty good coming down the trail not too bad but it was worth it I had alot of fun. I have some after pics I just cant figure out how to post them

·
on line
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I completly forgot about photobucket I sat here for 5 minutes trying to find an upload button. I was kinda dumb cause I went by myself but its not too far out there and my friend knew where I was

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Very nice! Now ditch those mud guards and step rails before you end up damaging your truck. Especially the fronts. Get those caught up on a rock or anything and your front fender will not like it. Trust me i know!

·
on line
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the passenger side already got bent up on a stump im waiting to get some money for some sliders so i can still get to the roof box and rack, and I didnt even think about the mud guards thanks for the heads up on that. im planing on going out there again im gonna get someone to take some action shots

1 - 7 of 7 Posts