Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is a good sounding muffler for the X? I want a good beefy sound, no rice burner sound...Thanks for the help...

·
on line
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lonesome Crow said:
I'm running a Magnaflow 2 in 1 out with replacement "Y" pipe. Let me know if you want to check it out, I'll meet you somewhere.
cool, i might just do that. im in LA right now, going back home in a couple of days, but im coming back down here in first week of august and have a muffler shop do it here, since its cheaper to do it down here :cheers: i will be interested in hearing your exhaust system, where and when can we meet? thanks.

·
on line
1,716 Posts
lowhombre said:
Lonesome Crow said:
I'm running a Magnaflow 2 in 1 out with replacement "Y" pipe. Let me know if you want to check it out, I'll meet you somewhere.
cool, i might just do that. im in LA right now, going back home in a couple of days, but im coming back down here in first week of august and have a muffler shop do it here, since its cheaper to do it down here :cheers: i will be interested in hearing your exhaust system, where and when can we meet? thanks.
I'm off work @ 6:30pm Mon., Tue., and Wed. and off @ 10am on Thursday and have Fri., Sat., and Sun. off. When you get back let me know and I can meet you just about anywhere. I'll PM you my phone number and maybe we can meet @ the Bully's on Pyramid & McCarren.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts