1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Holy poll posting Batman!

·
on line
189 Posts
I choose AT. I have enuff to worry about when wheeling, and you want me on the rock, slowly climbing, smelling the clutch burn, NAH One on gas, one on brake, slow and steady. If my X wasn't, and it was a car, MT is the only way to go..

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I wish I got the AT. But I had no clue I would be wheelin' when I bought the truck. Otherwise I like the MT.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Offroad said:
I like the MT for wheeling. I just wish someone came with a 4:1 gear for the T/C.
there are rocks in FL? j/k.

Give it time.

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, but I travel at least twice a year to North Carolina, Atlanta or Tennessee to wheel. Actually, I missed last weekend's trip to Kentucky 'cause it was mother's day weekend.

·
on line
43 Posts
kokopop said:
there are rocks in FL? j/k.

Give it time.
Theres some great empty lake shores and open terrain to go offroading or mudding in florida. My fraternity caravaned up to a town outside of Gainseville a couple months ago and we went mudding along this lake shore - definatley awesome.

·
on line
149 Posts
I wanted to test drive the MT, but I couldn't even find one in the area.

So now I just throw it in neutral and rev the engine at lights, I also like to put it neutral and roll backwards a little on inclines to make people think I have a stick. Civics better not mess with me! j/k

·
on line
14 Posts
At first i thought this pole was about tires... Mud Terrain or All Terrain... then i realized i was retarded

·
on line
776 Posts
Wiznat10 said:
At first i thought this pole was about tires... Mud Terrain or All Terrain... then i realized i was retarded
Couldnt agree with you more... jk... I thought the same thing at first, lol!!!

·
on line
1,208 Posts
your retarded and so am i,

i looked right at it and said manual, or automatic...then i clicked manual and submit......but i have an auto! HA! im stupid. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts