Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Intro Comments: So with the grey 07 having nearly 200k on it we deiced it was time for another car, and in a very timely happing my dad wound up going over to a 4runner the other week and we decided on buying their X: 2013 Silver Pro-4x with 60K on it, leather nav and all.

Already has some mods on it that we had put in a year or two ago so its pretty much a DD/mild wheeler turn key.

Username: Un4seen4

Xterra Nickname: Zippy, when my fokes bought it, it was the "fast" car compared to their tuck so it was zippy.

Make: Nissan
Year: 2013
Model: Xterra
Trim: Pro-4x
Color: Silver
Mileage: 65,000

MODS

Exterior:
MeltMod
Hood blackout

Lighting/Electrical:
Factory boob lights

Interior:

Armor:
P&P Rock Sliders
Shrock rear diff skid

Suspension:
PRG mk1 UCAs - powdered Teal
Nisstec mk84 coils
OME rear leafs

Engine/Performance:

Drivetrain:
MrColes Magic locker box

Tires:
BF Goodrich TA KO2s 285/75/R16

Trail tools/equipment:

Camping gear:

Parts to go on:
Volant Intake

Projects in the works:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to see I'm not the only crazy person with more than one xterra LOL.

Are you guys getting rid of the 07 now that you have 3?
Yah it’s time to pass it along, going up for local sale prob in a week or two once we move to the new house.

I think we need a Dos Equis club. I bought another one for light off roading and DD.
Should be an achievement with points, “Dos Equis: own two or more Xs at one time.”

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
being between houses and with nothing to do yesterday we deiced to commandeer a friends drive and pull the UCAs and replace the joints and all, did not go as planed.

got all the inner one out fine, but the two ball joints for the spindle were not kind. one was a pain to press out and the others little spacer things would not come out so going to have to have a new pair made or have greg send some.

luckily had some stock UCAs hanging around so popped those in. while the arms are out were going to re powder them, she wants teal... the teal the thermo flasks come in. I don't think there will be any doubt that its a girls truck haha

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That last pic is friggin gorgeous.
Thanks man, I think in my other build thread there are some pics of that spot with some snow and also all green. the vistas on that road are just epic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts