Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

321 - 339 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
808upfront, I'd like to order a zombie badge if you are still making these. Front badge (and whatever color you think would look good on a blue xtarra will be good). The ones you've made so far look awesome.

IF you can do An Aperture labratories one as well, I'll take two!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can't PM

IF there is anyone who can reach 808upfront or if 808upfront sees this, if you can private message me, I'd like to order one of your burgers (Or two). I apparently don't have enough posts just yet to private message anyone.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I’m curious. When you say pick a design, are there some to choose from in the thread somewhere?

Didn’t you offer a “Lost” one at some point?

I guess I’ll be doing some reading tonight.

*EDIT*

Well, all my questions answered. Went to page one and read through the whole thread. Very cool stuff!

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
You're making these again? I might want a new one. The first one I ordered in your first run is still holding up great, but I don't have anything zombie related on my X any more haha

Any chance you can make a Hawaiian theme one? Either the State flag or Kanaka Maoli? I know all the colors wouldn't be there, but whatever you think would look good color wise is fine with me.

321 - 339 of 339 Posts