Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

201 - 220 of 339 Posts

·
West North Central Regional Moderator
9,790 Posts
It has just been brought to my attention that xterra's have different sized badges. Does anyone have info. on this? What years/models, etc? Or those of you who bought burgers or have your burgers removed would you mind measuring your OEM burger so I can know what the different sizes are. The xterra burger was smaller than my Frontier burger. Thanks!
I would imagine that it's due to the different grills.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
I would imagine that it's due to the different grills.
Yup. Didn't realize the sizes changed too. On the frontiers the grills changed too but the burger sizes stayed the same...Now I'm questioning myself and need to check the Frontiers too :confused:

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
so how long are you planning on having the wheel covers available for? or is this going to be something that will be around for a while?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Hey I don't mean to thread jack here but I think it would be cool idea if you guys put an LED light behind the burger and lit it up from the back, I didn't do a zombie one but I did this:

Heres how I did it. Not too challenging but I'm happy with it, I'd like to se how a zombie one looks.
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64302
No worries. This thread started off as a discussion on custom burgers so it's all good. A few of us have had discussions about backlit led burgers and bumper cutouts but none of us ever got around to doing it. I saw your thread, really cool idea! I have been tossing around various ideas/variations maybe I'll try something over the weekend. The problem is having too many ideas and not enough time. I'm working on a Satoshi grill mod at the moment so that has priority right now but I may be able to sneak in a sample or two over the weekend.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Thanks for posting pics!!! I like how the paint came out and very cool design. Thanks again and glad you like them.

·
West North Central Regional Moderator
9,790 Posts
nice! i dig the 2 6" led bars on there. It looks good!

201 - 220 of 339 Posts
About this Discussion
338 Replies
78 Participants
HawaiianXterra
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing