Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
:x:x:xI can make them. In fact I still have some. Jason stopped selling them when the site "changed" names and went to the updated version.

THE
NEWX.ORG 5x9 Sticker
These are $4.50 Shipped

The www.thenewX.org 1" X 16" Sticker
Has the "X" in Red and the rest of the letters are in White.
These are $2.50 Shipped.

I have the Windshield www.thenewX.org Stickers as well. They are about 35" Long.
These are $6.50 Shipped.

The black letters are actually white. I did not have time to stick the stickers on a window and take a picture, so I used the original graphics.
These are $4.50 Shipped. Size is 3" x 9".

To Order:

My PayPal is [email protected]

Please make sure your mailing address is listed with your PayPal account.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I wouldn't mind one if there's an extra hanging.
Funny thing is I just found an extra of the original NewX.org sticker (1x6?) that just had the web address on it....

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I can make them. In fact I still have some. Jason stopped selling them when the site "changed" names and went to the updated version.
Awesome!

I have a "thexterra.org" sticker on my rig too, but everytime I log on to the forum I type in, "thenewx.org." So in my mind the site is called thenewx :iconbiggrin:

Plus there's something simple and cool about the design that's just badass.

Keep us posted

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay it seems there is enough interest. Cut off date is Sunday. I'll come up with a price and let everyone know.

I'll have them in the mail next week.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Powerguy, is there anyway you could do the older ones, the long skinny ones a lot of people put in the area to the right of the rear wiper? I'll try to post a pic. If so I'd prefer those. If you can't I'd be down for 3 of these.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Powerguy, is there anyway you could do the older ones, the long skinny ones a lot of people put in the area to the right of the rear wiper? I'll try to post a pic. If so I'd prefer those. If you can't I'd be down for 3 of these.

Yeah, you mean the original www.newX.org about 13 inches long? I still have some of those as well and can make more.

1 - 20 of 498 Posts