Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,176 Posts
The shopping cart has a box for a discount code, also mentioned in the ad for subscribing to the NPC newsletter.

Are there any for NPC subscribers or NewX members?

·
TNX Veteran & LPM
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shopping cart has a box for a discount code, also mentioned in the ad for subscribing to the NPC newsletter.

Are there any for NPC subscribers or NewX members?
Correct. When I make a discount code available, it should email everyone subscribed regarding it. No discount codes out there just yet, but stay tuned.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I'm interested, but did not initially subscribe to the NPC newsletter.

To be clear ... I must subscribe to this newsletter to (eventually, and maybe) receive a discount code?

How do I subscribe now that the popup is not being displayed on the above linked website?

Although, frankly, I would rather just see a discount code offered here; rather than having an email address collected. But, that's just me.

·
TNX Veteran & LPM
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested, but did not initially subscribe to the NPC newsletter.

To be clear ... I must subscribe to this newsletter to (eventually, and maybe) receive a discount code?

How do I subscribe now that the popup is not being displayed on the above linked website?

Although, frankly, I would rather just see a discount code offered here; rather than having an email address collected. But, that's just me.
It usually pops up the first time you visit. I think that is a default thing for Spreesy websites. Usually when you go back to the website, it will continue to bug you. (Kind of annoying, I think). Regardless, if/when I do provide a discount code, I would make sure it gets posted in here in addition to the email subscription.

·
TNX Veteran & LPM
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
All current embroidered patches in the store have all been lowered to a flat $10/ea (includes shipping within the United States). No discount code required. No minimum or maximum for purchases.
https://www.spreesy.com/NPCPatchDesigns/
#NPCPatchDesigns #NPCv1 #NPCv1 #NGCv1 #D44v1 #TNXv1 #Nissan #Nismo #Datsun #Infiniti

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
Awesomeness
Definition of awesomeness
: an awesome quality, character, or nature: such as
a : a quality that inspires awe
b informal : an extremely or amazingly good or impressive quality
Examples of awesomeness

Thank you! :salute:

·
TNX Veteran & LPM