Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
381 - 400 of 413 Posts

·
on line
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #381 ·
didnt have tons of time to read this whole thread, does this modded harness fully fit the 2020 Frontiers? Only ask because of the updated powertrain. came here from club frontier
Yes, it will work on a 2020. They kept the old wiring on that truck with the new powertrain. The new bodystyle went to new wiring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, it will work on a 2020. They kept the old wiring on that truck with the new powertrain. The new bodystyle went to new wiring.
this is great news and i am fully interested! i cant pm you yet on here.. how much and whats the lead time on them ?

·
on line
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #385 ·
this is great news and i am fully interested! i cant pm you yet on here.. how much and whats the lead time on them ?
No lead, I have 8 on the shelf, though the next batch may be a while. One of the connectors is out of stock in N America.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No lead, I have 8 on the shelf, though the next batch may be a while. One of the connectors is out of stock in N America.
Hello, I’m new to the forum but not new to Nissan. Do you have any more of these harnesses available?

·
TNX Veteran
4,707 Posts
Almost 6 months later and this is still one of my fav mods. I use it (mostly for sh!ts & giggles) all the time... just trying to see how much I can get through in 2wd-locked as opposed to 4wd. It's fun to experiment with.

381 - 400 of 413 Posts