Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
361 - 380 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got mine a couple of weeks ago and just recently got around to installing it. It shipped out, and got here very fast. It was easy to install - as it should be since it's plug and play! I haven't had a chance to actually test it in action yet, but I did verify function, and it does work as expected. I have some adventures coming up and this is going to be an awesome mod to have out on the trails!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2012 P4X. Knight Armor, E-Locker Mod, Bilstien 5100 adj, 2” lift, GY Ultra Terrains
33 Posts
Finally got a chance to put the upgrade through the paces the last couple of days on the sandy beaches of the PNW and absolutely awesome to have it available in 2wd. Had a blast ripping down the soft sand. Thanks again Rm975 for a great ,well thought out plug and play !!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is an excellent, simple to install plug’n’play mod I highly recommend. Kudos to rm975 for seeing a market for this and delivering a very useful product. Thank you.

·
on line
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #379 ·
I'm also new (can't PM) and am hoping you could put me on the list for one of the next batch of your DLCU mod harnesses @rm975 ? Thanks
Hey there

I have one last batch that is getting ready to go. Somehow one of the connectors used in this is becoming scarce in North America and things may get put on hold for a couple months, if the lead time is accurate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
didnt have tons of time to read this whole thread, does this modded harness fully fit the 2020 Frontiers? Only ask because of the updated powertrain. came here from club frontier

361 - 380 of 413 Posts