Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
on line
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #261 (Edited)
This is the no cut/modify factory harness/splice wires version of my DLCU bypass mod.

It allows anytime engagement of the factory installed M226 eLocker in 2HI and 4HI, without the 4 mph limit, without the associated warning lights, extra switches, and extra wiring of the 2005 Off Road Magazine / "Austin Mod". You will still use your factor Diff Lock switch and have indication on your factory Diff Lock indicator.

It installs in under two minutes, or as fast as thirty seconds (per some reviews).

It consists of locating the Differential Lock Control Unit (DLCU), near the hood release on Xterra's and Frontier's, near the rear bulkhead near the jack on gas Titans (not compatible with diesel Titans), unplugging the factory wiring harness from the DLCU, plugging this unit into the DLCU, and plugging the factory harness back into the included unit. Included instructions here.

This modification gives you the ability to lock the rear differential anytime as with with ARB Air Locker and Eaton E Locker. If you are uncertain about when to lock the differential, refer to the factory parameters of 4LO and under 5 MPH.

ENGAGING THE LOCKER UNDER THE WRONG CIRCUMSTANCES CAN LEAD TO DRIVE TRAIN DAMAGE

Shipping included in price to lower 48, USPS Priority Class, including tracking information.

Units are built on demand. Current wait is 4-6 weeks. No pre purchase necessary to get on the waiting list. I will notify you for payment when I have a unit for you, ready to go.​

·
Registered
597 Posts
I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a bypass mod today.

Add me to the list please. And superthanks for engineering this beautiful bit of wizardry.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
From the looks of the list... looks like you’ll finally have something to do during Shelter in Place second phase instead of sleeping all day eh OP? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
From the looks of the list, you’re gonna have enough $ when you’re done with orders to buy yourself another X. Good niche man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
TNX Administrator
20,159 Posts
Cleaned up this thread, so that his sales can continue. Again as a reminder;

2) If you disagree with a posted price, DO NOT post your opinions within the thread about how you can get it at a better price, etc., take it offline with the seller and refrain from flaming, arguing, or generating heated discussions.

Old Navy

261 - 273 of 273 Posts