Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, wanted to introduce our new Raptor light bar mounts for second generation Nissan. They are lazer cut and custom bent and have no welding on them. The stock bolts are removed, we give you new set of bolts, and the mounts are direct fit. The price is $69.00. Any member ordering from here will receive a $10 discount. We have added photos.

Attachments

·
TNX Veteran
541 Posts
Neat! Be even better if the listing had a picture of them mounted on an X so people could get a look at fitment.

I volunteer as tribute.

Seriously, though those are pretty nice looking.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nissan Xterra 2005-2015 Light Bar Roof Mounts

Will post some up very soon, they just got finished, and I wanted to show them off. Lot of people have been asking for mounts, so we decided to make them, very clean and nice, we have been testing the prototype for the last 6 months. Also we are in the process of creating the raptor still lights with the custom bracket for the grill. I can send you a sneak look at that. Let me know where to send photo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The stock bolts are removed, we give you new set of bolts and the mounts are direct fit. The price is $69.00

·
TNX Veteran
541 Posts
I'm not familiar with light bar setups. Do these mount to the bolts holding the air dam?
In my experience, most mounts of this design use the bolts on the sides of the air dam, no necessarily the ones holding it in place. The ones I fabbed up myself use the first two bolt locations on each side. This design appears to be the same.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts