Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally an easy streamlined way to mount a 40" LED light bar on the roof of your Xterra!

Whether you want to get rid of those under powered OEM "offroad" lights or upgrade your rig with some serious lighting the GRRilla light bar mount is your solution.

* Easily installs in minutes
* Uses existing roof rack bolt locations, no holes to drill
* Locates the light bar as close to the air dam as possible, minimizing wind noise
* Made from thick 10 ga cold rolled steel
* Fully welded for maximum strength
* Fully powder coated textured flat black on top of a zinc primer
* Curved base follows the contour of your roof rack (helps prevent ripping out your roof's rivnuts)
* All new stainless steel mounting hardware included
* Installation instructions included
* Proudly designed and built in the USA

GRRilla Mount Price: $75 shipped
Mount price includes: a set of GRRilla mounts, stainless steel bolts, stainless steel washers, rubber washers, installation instructions and shipping within the 48 States.

To Order GRRilla Mounts:
Order directly through our website. Xterra Parts

Aurora D-Series 40" LED light bar mounted with GRRilla Mount size Dual

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Defiantly want one. I'll buy one first day you start selling. Way cleaner then anything I could fab up myself

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Thanks for all the compliments. It took me a couple iterations to get it just right. I wanted the light bar to sit as close as possible to air dam without touching it to greatly reduce wind noise, and vehicle profile.

The mounting holes in the mount are slotted to give you some extra adjustment movement forward and backwards.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Very nice! If I hadn't been so eager to mount my light and made my own brackets I would totally buy this!

Just out of curiosity...in the pictures it looks like that curved piece is just tack welded to the mounting plate? Is that just a prototype and the production ones will be fully welded?

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Very nice! If I hadn't been so eager to mount my light and made my own brackets I would totally buy this!

Just out of curiosity...in the pictures it looks like that curved piece is just tack welded to the mounting plate? Is that just a prototype and the production ones will be fully welded?
The mount in the pictures is a final prototype/the one I'm running on my truck.

It's actually fully welded on the back-side (side you can't see). I was going to try and bend them to save me the work of welding each one but the bend geometry doesn't work out.

The production models will be welded on the backside using a jig, giving the mount that clean look when viewed from the outside/street.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good point.

It will work with a single row, it will just sit a little higher up off the air dam.

I'll now design/make a single row version to get the light to sit as low as possible.

Per request I'll also look into designing/building side and rear mounts.
Would really like to see one made for the rear. I would buy one the second its released.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 295 Posts