Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a sponsor of ECXC this year. www.knivesbymark.com

Im donating a blade to the raffle.

I do have a few blades at home i made just for the hell of it. If anyone going is interested in buying, i can just deliver it to you there.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The two with the multi color wood handles are 200.

The red and black w skull and crossbones is a prototype, so id go 150.

The Paracord wrap is 165.

The big boy w the blue handle is 350.

If you need details ask. All are heat treated to a hardness of 55. This makes them easier to sharpen and tough. Howevwr they will need to be sharpened a little more frequently. For me the trade off is worth it. All are made from 8670 steel. Its very tough and my personal pack blade is that steel.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry I just paid for something on the for sale board and I can't message seller back because i don't have 15 posts yet. So I'm just posting this to get to 15

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry I just paid for something on the for sale board and I can't message seller back because i don't have 15 posts yet. So I'm just posting this to get to 15. 2

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry I just paid for something on the for sale board and I can't message seller back because i don't have 15 posts yet. So I'm just posting this to get to 15. 11

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry I just paid for something on the for sale board and I can't message seller back because i don't have 15 posts yet. So I'm just posting this to get to 12

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry I just paid for something on the for sale board and I can't message seller back because i don't have 15 posts yet. So I'm just posting this to get to 15 13

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry I just paid for something on the for sale board and I can't message seller back because i don't have 15 posts yet. So I'm just posting this to get to 15 14

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry I just paid for something on the for sale board and I can't message seller back because i don't have 15 posts yet. So I'm just posting this to get to 15 15!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts