Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
New winch-capable steel plate bumper has arrived for you guys! Now available for the 1st and 2nd gen!

Message us on facebook or instagram to order or get quotes, email works too!馃憤

[email protected]

Attachments

Premium Member

Registered
For the benefit of all, how are these mounted to the frame horns? Thanks, clean looking bumper, although I've already bought an HF.

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
For the benefit of all, how are these mounted to the frame horns? Thanks, clean looking bumper, although I've already bought an HF.

There are 5 mounting points per side. The 2 stock bumper mounting points, then there is also a bracket that bolts to the bottom of your frame (where recovery points bolt up). That bracket bolts to the bumper.

Registered
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Is your team going to make a winch bumper for the 2nd Gen X? One like the Frontier hybrid bumper on your site?

I live in SoCal and can drop off my X to be your lab rat.
I'd like to know as well!

Yes! We now build them for the 1st and 2nd gen Xterra. I've just been too busy to add to our site yet but, if you're interested, shoot me a message for a quote 馃槑馃憤

Premium Member
New winch-capable steel plate bumper has arrived for you guys! Now available for the 1st and 2nd gen!

Message us on facebook or instagram to order or get quotes, email works too!馃憤

[email protected]
Oh man, I'm excited now. Will be getting ahold of you on a bare metal 2nd gen front winch bumper and a set of sliders shipped to 80239~

21 - 27 of 27 Posts