Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Front bumpers: $470 bare metal, $500 painted black

Rock sliders: $400 bare metal, $440 painted black

Both are completely handmade and 100% bolt on for easy installation. There's no additional welding or drilling required!

Follow us to see more of our work and feel free to message me on any account if you have any questions or would like to place and order. More pictures posted on our sites!

Facebook: Dezert Runner Offroad

Instagram
ezert_runner_offroad

Email: [email protected]

Text: (909) 637-1000

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm unable to post any more pictures of our products on here (I've posted pics on other forums on here, front bumper, Sliders and for sale forum) We have all pics of our products on our sites if you'd like to check them out. All of our products are completely handmade and made to order. They are 100% bolt on for easy installation and there is no additional welding or drilling required! We aim to get you the best, top quality products out there with great prices and awesome customer service. We also have the best turn around time by far!

Products for the 2nd gen Xterra...

Prerunner style front bumper: $470 bare metal, $500 painted

Rock sliders: $400 bare metal, $440 painted

Feel free to contact us on any account listed below...

Instagram: Dezert_runner_offroad

Text: (909) 242-5429

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like the bumper. I'll definitely be interested in one once I get some bills cleared up. Where are yall based? Just trying to imagine what shipping would be to 77575.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Please message me on any account above and I'll get you a shipping quote! Thanks for the compliment ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$191.65 for UPS Ground shipping. I'm sorry for not replying sooner. Please message us on any of our other accounts. Thanks!

Instagram: Dezert_runner_offroad
I really like the bumper. I'll definitely be interested in one once I get some bills cleared up. Where are yall based? Just trying to imagine what shipping would be to 77575.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm just over in Moreno Valley and lived in Calimesa/Yucaipa for 10 years... I'm excited to have you aboard and love the look of your bumper!

·
Administrator
19,412 Posts
I'm unable to post any more pictures of our products on here.
Each post is limited to three attachments. So on your 1st post, you max out on attachments with the 3 photos. But the next time you post you have the opportunity to post three more photos, and three more on your next post and so on.

But what your not allowed to do is start threads on the same subject all over the place. I've delete all of those, except this one. I moved two of the photos from the deleted threads and posted them on you 2nd post on here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm unable to post any more pictures of our products on here.
Each post is limited to three attachments. So on your 1st post, you max out on attachments with the 3 photos. But the next time you post you have the opportunity to post three more photos, and three more on your next post and so on.

But what your not allowed to do is start threads on the same subject all over the place. I've delete all of those, except this one. I moved two of the photos from the deleted threads and posted them on you 2nd post on here.

Thank you for clarifying. I appreciate the help!

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Is your team going to make a winch bumper for the 2nd Gen X? One like the Frontier hybrid bumper on your site?

I live in SoCal and can drop off my X to be your lab rat.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts