Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Awesome build quality. Finally bedlined mine and put it on the other day.

Only issue I had is with my 2" body lift the bumper lines up perfectly, but the spare tire wrench can't be used to tighten the tire all the way against the body. The hole is a little too low in the bumper so the tire hits the wrench before it's tightened down all the way if that makes sense.

For now I made spacer to go between the spare and the body so it sits lower, but I plan on drilling a hole above the current one on the bumper and making a plug for that hole when not in use.

Not a huge deal, but just a heads up for those with a 2" body lift, unless i'm missing something here then by all means let me know. I'm not even complaining, I love the bumper and would buy it again in a heart beat.

This picture is before I figured out the spare tire problem, and before I mounted the license plate bracket of course. The coverage is good for the bedliner, just dirt smudges from my hands when I bolted it on.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awesome build quality. Finally bedlined mine and put it on the other day.

Only issue I had is with my 2" body lift the bumper lines up perfectly, but the spare tire wrench can't be used to tighten the tire all the way against the body. The hole is a little too low in the bumper so the tire hits the wrench before it's tightened down all the way if that makes sense.

For now I made spacer to go between the spare and the body so it sits lower, but I plan on drilling a hole above the current one on the bumper and making a plug for that hole when not in use.

Not a huge deal, but just a heads up for those with a 2" body lift, unless i'm missing something here then by all means let me know. I'm not even complaining, I love the bumper and would buy it again in a heart beat.

This picture is before I figured out the spare tire problem, and before I mounted the license plate bracket of course. The coverage is good for the bedliner, just dirt smudges from my hands when I bolted it on.
How heavy is the bumper and how much did you pay for yours?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

61 - 66 of 66 Posts