Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! We've been lurking on this forum for awhile and have noticed that no one makes Custom Bedside vinyl decals for Xterras. Similar to the TRD ones found on the sides of Toyota Trucks, we figured they'd look sick on the side of other rigs. We are fairly new here at thenewx.org, but would like to show you guys some new decal designs that we have created specifically for the Nissan/Xterra guys/gals. We are a small family run business that does graphics design and vinyl cut decals. A couple examples of what we have designed right now is below. I'm trying to gauge a feeler to see how much interest there is for these decals. If there is enough interest we may design more custom type decals with various themes. The colors shown below in these examples can be changed according to whatever scheme you may want. Setting the price at $25 a pair including shipping to the lower 48. These currently are available for sale.

(still mockup stage)

NON-BEDSIDE SPECIFIC Decals:

Hood decal or I can make a smaller version. PM for quote.

EDITED (2/20/14)
Examples of a set on a TNX.org

EDITED: Here are some examples of the type of vinyls we are capable of doing on my personal trucks:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are working on doing a small test run in the near week or 2. Hoping to find a couple local Xterras and possibly a Frontier to work with and do some mockups. I will report back with updates:headbang:

I do want to note though, that I personally have sold and done several of the custom TRD bedside stickers as I am predominately a Toyota guy. This idea came about after wheeling with a couple fellow xterra friends.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Added a location to the user CP. I haven't figured out a definitive size yet, waiting for my friend with an xterra to come over sometime for me to take measurements. Also uploaded a couple examples of my personal truck. The rear Quarter panel decal are 3 separate colors, black for the mountains, silver for the SR5, and gold for the compass and outline. If you guys have any questions just post up or feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
subbed

also not a fan of the use of the word NISMO for Xterras....

they rest look good though

I like that big compass on the yota. You have that?
Any particular design you would rather have than the Nismo logo? We can do practically anything. Trying to get some feedback as to what you guys would like. Also yes if you want I can do another compass decal. Its currently on my personal expo truck. Its roughly 2ft in diameter if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
92 Posts

i would be in for 2 of these if your able to mod them.

i would like it to say. NOMO-4X in leu of Nismo. and in the pro4x font

both as rear quarter stickers. and interested in a hood black out with the expedition compass.

if these are mods that you can/will do, please PM me so we can iron it out.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Any particular design you would rather have than the Nismo logo? We can do practically anything. Trying to get some feedback as to what you guys would like. Also yes if you want I can do another compass decal. Its currently on my personal expo truck. Its roughly 2ft in diameter if I recall correctly.
cool thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

i would be in for 2 of these if your able to mod them.

i would like it to say. NOMO-4X in leu of Nismo. and in the pro4x font

both as rear quarter stickers. and interested in a hood black out with the expedition compass.

if these are mods that you can/will do, please PM me so we can iron it out.
you got a PM sir!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts