Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Currently in Maine, But the 2nd-3rd week in May, I will be leaving here and moving down to N.Lakeland. Anyone from around that area?

Are there any independent Florida Xterra forums?

Truth be told in probably a year or so I will pass the Xterra onto the wife and Will be looking for a Nissan Titan 4dr Pro4x.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm not from Lakeland but have passed through there many times (You run right through it on I-4 when going from Orlando to Tampa area) and used to hit their 1/8th mile drag strip back in the day. They also have a nice outdoor gun range called Tenoroc.

Lakeland is less than an hour from Orlando so you're not too far from all that Orlando has to offer since there isn't much to do in Lakeland. Nice area though if you're the outdoor type.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am the outdoor type. I currently live in a town in Maine of 20,000 people. But born an raised in the western mountains of Maine, with a whopping 3000 people. (68 graduating class)
Lakeland honestly has more then enough for me and the family to keep us busy.(My wife and I lived there in 07/08). At 100,000 people (give or take) That's as many as the biggest city in Maine. So its more then enough for us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Lakeland, south side. It is a great area with quick access to Tampa and Orlando. There are plenty of places to get outdoors, being on the northside takes no time to get to Richloam and Green Swamp area. Also good mtn biking, hiking and kayaking spots. I spend a good deal of time fishing the Peace River.
Good luck with the move, if you have any questions about the area just hit me up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts