Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1747 Posts

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
I have an Iron Horse Maverick 1.2 from D I C Ks Sporting Goods. Got a great deal on it and it's a nice bike. I don't do any extreme mountain biking/trail riding or anything like that.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice ride. I have never owned a Salsa but have a number of friends who currently have one or have owned one in the past. They all have nothing but great things to say.

I see your in the Rapid City area. I was out there last Memorial Day weekend for the Black Hills Fat Tire Festival. The riding out there great. Going to try and get back out there again this summer. Most likely won't be for the festival though, probably in early August.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Titanium Litespeed Hiwassee...hardtail...love it.
Drool...

I've got a Specialized Epic Marathon - love it. Not as fast as a dedicated hardtail XC rig, but a ball to ride - makes me giggle through downhill sections.

Nice purchase!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice ride. I have never owned a Salsa but have a number of friends who currently have one or have owned one in the past. They all have nothing but great things to say.

I see your in the Rapid City area. I was out there last Memorial Day weekend for the Black Hills Fat Tire Festival. The riding out there great. Going to try and get back out there again this summer. Most likely won't be for the festival though, probably in early August.
Did you ride M-hill at all, great place right in town to ride

·
Registered
659 Posts
My pride and joy...2008 Specialized Demo 7
Some upgrades since these pictures include:
2010 RockShox Boxxer Team fork
2010 RockShox Vivid 5.1 shock
Truvativ BooBar 31" Bars
Hope ProII hubs laced with DT Swiss 2350 hoops
e.13 SRS chainguide

And my trail bike...2009 Specialized Pitch Pro
Some upgrades since this pic include:
Maxxis ADvantage 2.4" tires
WTB ProV saddle
e.13 DRS chainguide

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
03 Brodie Bruzza with Marzocchi DirtJumper II on the front. Great solid bike, but heavy and not a very all-mountain ride.

Was contemplating a Turner 5-Spot this year, but I think i'm gonna go with Trek this year. Top Fuel 8 is high on my list, but maybe just a Remedy 7 or EX7.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Those sound like some really nice bikes. I would love to get a decent hardtail. I almost got a nice Giant but I'm spending it on mods instead. There's always next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
432 Posts
My two toys. The first is my custom Lynskey Single speed, I ride this 95% of the time. It weighs just a shade over 20 lbs, handles like a big old BMX. I LOVE it!

The Loco only gets out when we head to Pisgah or after the winter layoff when I am out of shape.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have an 07 Diamond Back Response Sport hardtail with Shimano Deore XT Front and rear derailleurs. love the bike. I found it on craigslist for 300 I gave the guy 250 and it is an awesome bike

1 - 20 of 1747 Posts