Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... I finally got my account fixed so I can log in. I've been lurking for awhile and pretty active with AZXC and ClubFrontire.org (Yeah I got a 07 NISMO Fronty too with real big plans).

Since my first post consisted of some electrical mods, The coment was made that that I the "most modified n00b on the site"... I don't mind that title too much.

My sig shows most of the mods. I'll list what I can remember.

My 2007 Off Road Xterra Has:
- "Fully Shrocked" by Shrockworks
- Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper with carrier, CB, and Highlift mounts
- Full underside skids
- And Rock Sliders
- Custom 3" lift by PRG (Greg is awsome)
- Total Chaos UACs
- RadFlow front Coilovers with 750lbs Springs
- Bilsten 5125s in the Rear
- Deaver 2 leaf Add-A-Leaf
- Adjustible Shackles (at 2.5" currently, Little too high but it give the truck a nice racked out look)
- Ramsey 9000UT winch with 100' Synthetic Rope and Shrockworks Aluminum Fairlead
- AC Rear Sway Bar Disconnects (bad mistack, I'll never buy from them again) modified to actually work
- Front Sway Bar Removed
- Cobra 75 WST CB
- Willson something Fiberglass Antenna (Even handles the parking lots) with a Quick disconnect
- PIAA 520 Driving lights (modding it to run "always on", off, or with Highbeams)
- K&N Dropin Air filter
- Custom Airbox mod to reduce water getting into the Airbox
- Airbox Silencer Removed

Well that is everything I can remember. On with the pics (It's almost done for wheeling for now, I just need tires).

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Not that I have a lot of mods to speak of, but that was the first thing I noticed - no bigger tires?
What's up?

·
on line
10,133 Posts
That's basically the same setup i'm shooting for. Except i just ordered the magnaflow catback exhaust and volant cai. I'm getting the steelies from an X model and powdercoating them black and wrapping them with 285/75/r16 BFG AT KO's in the very near future.

·
on line
874 Posts
here is somthing i have a hard time understanding...we, because i am guilty too, spend 22-29,000 on the x and then at upwards of 6,000 in mods....wish I coulda rolled that in to the monthly payment....I just dont get why I cant stay stock....I blame eddo its all your fault

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah tires are next... Got a 3,500 mile road trip to do on the stock tires then it's 33" :) Some AZXC guys are supposed to get me hooked up with some firestones that look pretty mean and come with a nice waranty (already used the dealer waranty twice).

And yeah... About $29k for the truck, $2,500 in extra waranties (I think I voided a few already) plus $5k out to Shrock and about $1,750 to PRG... Oh and about another $2k in tools and misc parts, wires, and botls.

Alot of busted nuckles, a cracked rib, and some blood and sweat... And that's what I end up with. An inexpensive truck and a maxed out credit card :)

Just wait till I start on the Fronty... It will dwarf the X untill a SAS kit comes out.

Next mods... TIRES first... Future should be lightened crank pully intake spacer, headers, catback exaust, a snorkle if someone other than AC makes it, full dynomat (or equivelent) for the entire interior (thats gunna be fun... Gutting the entire truck there). So maybe another $3k to $4k and I'll be happy till I can SAS it... And after that... I'm hoping to shoehorn in a Titan 5.8L

This will be a big X in about 5 more years if I don't kill it wheeling. I've had it since May and its already over 11k miles and will be close to 15k miles when I get back from Yellowstone.

Glad everyone likes it... And hope I can contribute to everyone else now that I can get on the board.

Oh... And EVERYTHING on a late model X is different. So nothing has gone right the first time.

-MadManX

·
TNX Administrator
20,448 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods continue: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
463 Posts
Welcome Back ? ( I guess) I'm always thrilled, to death, to see another
" Great Spender" for the sake of our economy!

·
on line
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DBAX said:
What's up longhair? Welcome aboard.
Nice avatar... Is that me or Onix in the background?

-MadManX

1 - 19 of 19 Posts