Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was speaking to the one of the owners at SOBe Jeeps in Pompano Bch and he recommended Morris Off Road. They Seem to be a lot like Desert Rat Off Road in Phx.

I have to give you guys and dolls a Report. I thinking bring up getting a special package for Xterra. Kinda explain the untouched market here.

Morris Web site is very Jeep strong, but they seem to have and carry we need on our X. Plus I notices they have a Price guarantee, what ever that is?

So Hang on to your Grab Bars and I'll get back to.:eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Telephone callmade.

Not what you call a get your business call. If you did not have a Jeep the counter guy lost interest. But after speaking to the counter inside sales guy he stated to realize I could give Morris less than a good review.

They would sell the parts online or in person, but outsource the service in to a local shop, which I will check out Saturday.

At any rate Jeeps suppliers are recognizing the merging market of Xterra Owners and other than Jeep products.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got there!

Well I finally made to Morris 4x4 and I was a little disappointed and Expected something like Desert Rat and or Sierra Expeditions( Will Does a Great Job! ). Mike was frankly surprised I followed up.

They are moving to more convenient location and we will see if they do a show room to die for!

It a big mail order business and you can get Nissan Aftermarket , but you would have to do your home work. I asked him to review our owners sight and this could be a undiscovered market for Morris.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts