Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
1,574 Posts
ah, ur such a poser! wheres the shackle?
jk, looks like u had fun
and have u ever had to pull tht h1 out?

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Nice, the X looks so much better with mud on it!

·
on line
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. It was muddier than what it looks in the pictures. When I went out to take them the sun hid behind some clouds. Because I was in a rush I didn't wait for it to come back out. My cousins and I went to our newly found favorite mountain road. From one in to the other there are probably a dozen or so decent mud pits, some off camber wash outs (if that's what they're called... I call them 'feel wierds'), and 4 or 5 creek crossings. It takes us about an hour to go from one end to the other.

As far as pulling the H2 out... so far neither has had to hook to the other. My dad pretty much just used the H2 as a towing and hunting vehicle. The trail we were on is too narrow for it to go down.

·
on line
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
firemansxterra said:
looks good ricky...is that the trail that i had pm'd you about?
Yes it is. It's nothing really challenging, but it is definitely some fun stuff. If there'd be a couple days worth of rain it'd probably be a bit more difficult.

·
on line
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got finished washing the truck. It appears I have a dozen or so fresh scratches including one bad one that is very noticable down the passenger side. I'm thinking of taking a set of pruners with me next time and just taking the time to trim some of the big stuff back. Maybe I'll ride down the trail in the back of my cousin's pick-up and trim as we go. Yeesh!

·
on line
1,504 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts